About me

I've been crafting now for about 10 years, creating is what I do when I have time and need to relax. I am lucky as I do sell cards/invites to friends and family and just love giving handmade gifts. They are always so well received and made with love.

Please contact me if you would like any further information on anything you see on this site. Please email me at Tracyandmo@gmail.com or call 07900 882618.

Saturday 25 October 2008

More Window Christmas Card







I have created this in DS and am willing to share the cut file. If you would like it, please send me a PM.






5 comments:

craftaddict said...

Lovely card, I will pm you for the cut file, thanks.
Also love the Forever Friends Christmas card. I have that stamp too and love it.

1derland said...

This is cute too! Can't wait to look at the rest of your blog!

Marjorie said...

Very nice card!

Cindy Lou said...

Great designs - love your blog - keep on crafting!

gailk said...

I love the Christmas Cards - beautiful!! I would love the cut file.....