About me

I've been crafting now for about 10 years, creating is what I do when I have time and need to relax. I am lucky as I do sell cards/invites to friends and family and just love giving handmade gifts. They are always so well received and made with love.

Please contact me if you would like any further information on anything you see on this site. Please email me at Tracyandmo@gmail.com or call 07900 882618.

Wednesday 16 April 2008

Road Test Craft Products









Thanks very much for giving me the opportunity to road test this scrapbooking adhesive roller.


I have used it to put some scrapbook pages together from a recent holiday in Malaysia.


I have also used it for card making so it is very versatile. I loved it.



It is a great product, very smooth and easy to apply. I have added some photos to show the finished project.






No comments: